HBSL formed an Office for projects and international cooperation which performs the following activities: manage and implement European and international student mobility programs as well as staff mobility programs; establish and maintain international cooperation with partner institutions on the basis of signed cooperation agreements; inform and offer support to students and staff in relation to mobility options. Besides this, the Office applies for funds, looks for partners and negotiates with them, prepares and performs selection of documentation, disseminates information, promotes Erasmus+ program, performs monitoring of mobility quality, etc.
School Director supports the work of the Office, defines strategies, approves School’s participation in international programs, signs inter-institutional agreements and performs supervision of the work of the Office. Deputy Director for teaching issues signs learning agreements. The organizational structure of this Office is designed so that it includes:
- Head of Office for projects and international cooperation (establishes cooperation, coordinates all activities of the Office and informs the School’s director on them);
- ECTS coordinator (activities related to recognition of ECTS of all students involved in mobility);
- Staff mobility coordinator (staff mobility activities);
- Student mobility coordinator (student mobility activities);
- Student representative – I level studies (selected on the basis of its academic results, helps outgoing students);
- Student representative – II level studies (selected on the basis of its academic results, helps outgoing students);
- Administrative support specialist (administrative support to Office work)
- Language Coordinator (offers language support for mobility)
All planned and realized Office activities are subject of continuous two-way communication between Office team members and between Head of Office and School Director (through organization of meetings, submitting reports, telephone and e-mail communication).