Course catalogue represents an official list of study programs of first and second level of studies at Higher Business School of Professional Studies in Leskovac. Studies at all levels are realized in Serbian. The English version of the course catalogue is a translation of the Serbian version and does not imply that the study programs are realized in English language. Course catalogue is very important for students as it contains all School related information, information on study programs as well as information on enrolment and study conditions. The Course catalogue contains the following information:
- School’s history;
- Admission requirements for both undergraduate and graduate studies;
- List of study programs which contains: the name of the study program, scientific, technical or artistic field, educational and scientific/educational-artistic field, the scope of studies expressed in ECTS credits, title, length of study, the planned number of students who will enroll in this study program;
- Purpose and study programs’ objectives;
- Competencies of graduated students;
- Listing of courses by semesters and years of study containing: course code, name of the course, type of course (academic-general course, vocational course, vocational-applicative course), course status (compulsory, optional), number of lecture and practice classes, number of ECTS, total number of active teaching per year;
- List of compulsory and optional courses with indicative content of the courses;
- Web address containing information on the study program.
All courses being organized at HBSL are described in great detail in the Course catalogue which is available to everyone and can be found on the School’s web page.